Post date: Aug 16, 2017 2:20:38 AM
18 พฤศจิกายน - 2 ธันวาคม 2560
โรงเรียนสาธิตชุมชนการเรียนรู้สมเด็จ วิทยาลัยโพธิวิชชาลัย มศว แม่แจ่ม
Small village in the Northern Thailand close to the highest mountain in Thailand (Inthanon mountain). With the simple way of living on agriculture and handicraft product. The village welcome visitor to exchange with the peaceful way together with Somdejya demonstration alternative school nearby.
VSA started working with Pa-Dad community since 2014 with the eco-tourism project as well as the time of Somdejya demonstration alternative school had been setting up. The school need volunteers to contribute in InterCutural Exchange activities and Pa-Dad community is also supporting school for the accommodation for volunteers from the beginning.
Now school itself is building up accommodation for volunteers and so VSA decided to call this 2 places activities “Peace Village” Project as we are strong and working closely and to integrate to concept of Peace Village that has been set up in Songkhla (Southern) and Peace Village Korat (North Eastern)
Concept of Peace Village is where everyone come and learn by voluntary work work. Exchanging as non-formal education. We believe that understanding some how can reduce conflict or at least to make understanding that reducing war.
· To learn international or individual languages and culture by activities through English for communication at Somdejya demonstration alternative school
· Learn to be flexible and adaptabilities.
· To widen personal network
· To have more understanding in each culture.
· To learn and contribute traditional and typical agriculture, rice terrace, pineapple farm.
Exchanging at the secondary school, Somdejya demonstration alternative school is the school where open for hilltribe children in the mountain community. The learning way of the school use non-formal education tools, learning by doing and occupation skill development in stead of hard academic.
The activities mostly will not be in the class but Intercutural Exchange with student on the subject field such as pig farm, rice field, traditional handicraft.
Home stay-participants will be separated to small group, dividing in to each house. One house can be 2-5 people separate male and female in the same room.
Meals will be provided, in some meals participants will learn to cook with local Thai volunteers.
Maechaem district, 3.30 hours from Chiangmai city. Participants need to arrive airport before noon then travel to campsite by mini van or local bus.
· Inthanon mountain (highest mountain in Thailand)
· Water fall
6,800 Bath for 12 days
Include: Food, accommodation and transportation in the program as well as pick up from airport. There will be 1 VSA coordinator with the group whole period.
Exclude: Transportation from your country, insurance, personal stuff
VSA email address need for paypal payment firstname.lastname@example.org, +66819592961
Or transfer to VSA Bank account
Volunteer Spirit Association
Bank Name: KASIKORNBANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED , Chongkhao Moror Branch
Swift Code: KASITHBKHDY
Bank address: Supasarnrangsan Road Hatyai Songkhla
Bank account holder address: 19/1 M.6 Tambon Klongla Klonghoikhong, Songkhla 90115
Send your transferred slip to email@example.com
What to bring
· Formal clothes for exchange in the school.
· Traditional cloths for InterCutural exchange.
· English education material.
· Sun screen, hat
· Mosquitoes repellent
· Cooking receipt and some cooking material
· Energy, enthusiasm and open mind.
· Motivation good humor and flexible.
How to Apply
- Fill in application form, staff will contact you by email
- Transfer the participation
- Receive information sheet and preparing to join the camp
ครูตุ้ม 08 9878 9355