Bali 1 Week Program
1 Week Program: BALI VOLUNTEERING 2017
Week – Volunteering with Children & Teenagers
16-22 กรกฎาคม 2560
6-12 สิงหาคม 2560
3-9 กันยายน 2560
1-7 ตุลาคม 2560
Note : B / Breakfast ; L / Lunch ; D / Dinner
Day 1 (D)
You arrive at Ngurah Rai Denpasar International Airport. The participants should gather in the meeting point. The Indonesian camp leader will meet and pick up the participant in the meeting point in front of Exit Gate at International Terminal. After all participants arrive, they will stay at homestay in Kuta for one night. We will not provide extra pick up service the participant who is coming earlier or later, then s/he should manage the transport by her/himself to the project site. After arrives in the homestayl is free time and the participants can be relax or take a rest. The participants also could enjoy
Day 2 (B – L – D)
In the morning all participants move to Ubud. During one week participants stay at homestay in Ubud. Than you will receive training on arrival (ToA) from the camp leader. The training contains about general information about the programs, rules, regulations etc. After that you will be assisted to go for money changer. In the afternoon, you will be guided to go around Ubud for the orientation surrounding area, especially to show the location of internet café, market, shops, restaurant etc just in case the participant needs personal needs they can buy by themselves.
Day 3 (B – L – D)
For next 3 days you will have activities and visit at local school / orphanage / local community in the morning. You have to wear formal clothes and shoes when have activities or visit at local school. Wear a shirt and long trousers or long skirt. Participants also preaper any games or material from their country. In the afternoon, you will receive basic Indonesian laguage lesson. We will provide the materials of the lesson. The camp leader will be teacher for Indonesia laguage lesson.
Day 4 (B – L – D)
In the morning you will have activities and visit at local school / orphanage / local community in the morning. You have to wear formal clothes and shoes when have activities or visit at local school. Wear a shirt and long trousers or long skirt. Participants could also preaper any games or material from their country. After lunch break, you will learn how to make traditional Balinese handicraft made from flower or fruit or leafs. The class will be guided by local expert.
Day 5 (B – L – D)
You will have activities or visit at local school same like two days before. In the afternoon you will learn how to cook Indonesian food with local.
Day 6 (B – L – D)
In the morning the participant will have a chance to do cultural / historical / environmental visit of the objects surround which also give the knowledge about Indonesian life. After lunch break you can do self-exploring which means that they are free to do anything that they want to explore the environments surrounds.
Day 7 (B )
Today is last day from this project. After breakfast We will take you back to the airport.
1. The breakfast usually will be simple menu like toast, jam and tea/coffee
2. The menu for lunch and dinner will be typical local Indonesian food which mostly served with rice and spicy. We will not provide western style. Especially when you do volunteering in a village then the food will be typical villager’s food.
3. We do not accept strict vegetarian / vegan. We will not provide special food for vegetarian / vegan. If you are a vegetarian please inform to the group leader and we will provide only common vegetable and if you find meat just separate it.
4. The activities with local children will be created by the volunteers, so we request the volunteers to be creative and prepare with any ideas.
Accommodation & Food
Accommodation : Guest house or hostel with 2 or 4 people in one room
Food : the food will be provided with typical Indonesian cuisine
Day OFF (Day 7 & 8) : we will provide the food as long as the volunteers stay in the guest house / hostel. The volunteers should cover the cost for food and transportation when the leave the guest house
- อายุ 18 ขึ้นไป หากอายุน้อยกว่า 18 ปี หรือระหว่าง 15-17 ปี ผู้ปกครองต้องอนุญาตเป็นลายลักษณ์อักษร อายุต่ำกว่า 15 ต้องเดินทางร่วมกับผู้ปกครอง
- สามารถสื่อสารภาษาอังกฤษได้ หรือมีความตั้งใจและพยายามในการสื่อสาร
- ลงทะเบียน 6,000 บาท
- ค่าตั๋วเครื่องบิน ประมาณไม่เกิน 15,000 บาท (อาสาสมัครสามารถหาซื้อตั๋วเองได้เลย หรือซื้อกับเจ้าหน้าที่ตามราคาจริง)
- ค่าธรรมเนียมค่าย 225 ยูโร หรือประมาณ 8,500 บาท
- Pick up arrangement from / to the airport to the accommodation
- Accommodation and food three times a day. During the day off (Saturday & Sunday) we will only cover the food for the participants who stay at the accommodation. For those who leave the accommodation for private reasons MUST cover the food and transportation by her/himself.
- An Indonesian camp leader throughout the project. Our leader speak only Indonesian & English
- Transportation during the mentioned on the schedule project
- Activities as stated in the program
- Orientation on arrival
- Document infosheet and travel guidance as well as material for learning Indonesian
- A certificate attesting your participation
- Souvenir / extra kit
- Food and transportation during the Day Offs when the participant leave the hostel / guest house
- Travel (medical) and cancellation insurance
- Visa and all expenses related with visa matter
- Extra activities outside the program
- Changes in the project, once the placement has been confirmed
- Bath and washing kits (soap, toothbrush, detergent etc)
- Health insurance, medical expenses
- Other personal items and expenses such as transportation, food and accommodation which out of the project’s schedule & not related with project
ติดต่อ email@example.com, 090 302 8862, 081 959 2916