Spirit Association (VSA Thailand) is a Informal Education Organization / Non Profit Organization (NPO) / Non-Government Organization (NGO) / Social Enterprise / Peace organization collaborating international voluntary projects for people of
all ages, cultures, religious and economic backgrounds.
Workcamp and International Voluntary activities is the Non-Formal learning. Our
work is based on the belief that, by learning, sharing, understanding and reducing conflicts, we can achieve our final goal of PEACE.
Volunteer Spirit Association (VSA
Thailand) was started in 2008 as SAWASDEE Thailand (ST) and organized the first international workcamp in 2009.
VSA is a full member of NVDA
(Network Voluntary Development in Asia) and CCIVS (Coordinating Committee for
International Voluntary Service). We are promoting International
Voluntary Service (IVS) in Thailand.
Co-ordinates international voluntary projects for people of all ages,
cultures, religious and economic backgrounds.
International Voluntary Service, Gateway to Global Citizen,
an organization where you can share friendships and dreams with people around the world.
- Started as SAWASDEE Group (World Tanabata Action)
- August, First International Camp at Klonghae Temple (Songkhla)
- The Association was officially registered as Volunteer Spirit Association: VSA Thailand
- Became associate member of Network for Voluntary Development in Asia (NVDA). NVDA is an international networking organization founded in 1997 to promote international voluntary service in Asia and Pacific regions.
- Started projects around Thailand, Chiangmai, Udornthani, Trang, Loei, Nakornprathom, Kanjanaburi
- Being Guest of Alliance Technical Meeting, Slovakia (February)
- Become Partner of Alliance of European Voluntary Service Organization (November)
- Moved to ICL House to be VSA Office
- NVDA Executive Committee (Treasure) 2014-2015
- Started VSA Volunteer project
- Moved to Learning HOME to be VSA Office
- Started VSA Publishing
- Started coorparation with partners on Eramus+ program
- Started working with CSR project (Corporate Social Responsibility with Business Company)
- NVDA Executive Committee (General Secretary)
- Moved office at Palm Spring Village Airport, Hatyai Songkhla
- Short Term Workcamp (STV) 2 weeks
workcamp in every month mostly in Thailand.
- Mid-Long Term Volunteer (MLTV) Volunteer
work with local partners in 1 – 12 months.
- Outgoing Project Sending
Thai volunteers to international voluntary workcamps abroad.
- Group Workcamp the voluntary
work in similar nationality.
- Weekend Workcamp Available workcamp
in the weekend for VSA members.
- Special Projects participate in
any peace and education activities of locals or international partners.
InterCutural and Language learning center