Skype EC of NVDA (Jan. 16th)
1. TNW & GA
1A. Presentation in the contest of Fiesta
Submitted & accepted: DWC (DEVE), VT (CULT), IIWC (EDUC)
Planned but not yet: FSL (ENVI), SJV (SOCI). YSDA is also interested, but not
concrete. How to deal? Keep places for FSL/ SJV or open to other members?
1B. Final mailing around the 20th
What should/ can we send together with Annual Report?
● Financial Report 2014 and Budget Plan 2015
● Guidance for the WGs and other programs (see the one for 2012)
● Action proposal form (can someone revise?)
● Why & how to organize the workcamps? (to be revised?)
● LMTV Handbook (to be revised?)
● Info. of sister networks? (e.g., ALLIANCE’s 10 years vision, CCIVS’s PoA)
● SDGs and Lima declaration? (if possible, also draft Asian Development Goals)
● EC proposals (any? constitutional amendment and annual meeting/ GA?)
● Proposal by NICE or EC (Asian/ Global Forest Service with ITTO, Best IVS prize,
VSTV exchange, Carbon off-set, etc.)
1C. How shall we run 2 mornings of WGs (on the 31st and 1st)?
Maybe, you can write your ideas, opinions here if talking is difficult!
How do you think? Is it OK to have a world cafe? (Kai)
I cannot join the skype strangely...
Objective:To create and develop actions of NVDA by the members!
In an effective and participative (democratic) way.
I feel the member need to suggest an effective working system or methodology.
Because of our experience in the last one year.
Not a few participants may wonder where to join and be interested in more than one.
What about having the world cafe on the 31st? For example,
09:30-10:30 World cafe to 3 groups they will not belong later (20 min. each)
10:40-11:30 Discussion in each group to develop the plan for 2015
● They can be separated into further smaller groups for each action
11:30-12:30 Lunch and final preparation for the Forum
12:30-13:00 Meeting with Mr. Goto, Vice Secretary General of ITTO
Feb. 1st morning (sorry, I cannot be present...):
Continue the same groups?
Form new small teams based on the ideas coming (like open space)?
2. Annual Report 2014
How is progress (Kai did just a bit since the last mtg)? Can we really do send it around
the 20th?? Just do it!
3. Statistics and Annual report - share the situation
* Both submitted:
* Only statistics submitted:
* Only report submitted:
* Not submitted any of them:
18-19 of 27 members have submitted.
No exception, just apply the rule (for VIN)!
4. Invoice to some members
* We need to send it very soon, so they can bring cash to Japan.
* We can also suggest to deduct from the travel reimbursement for those who will get
(Should we tell them that unless they say no, we do so??).
1-1) Preface Kai, Phuc Not yet
1-2) Definition/ types of i.v.s. Kai Done (No change)
1-3) 10 biggest news of NVDA Kai Almost done (besides some figures)
1-4) List of the main events Kai Done
2-1) Global situation in 2014 Kai, Bird Cannot now (till the members will submit)
2-2) Social situations Kai Cannot now (till the members will submit)
2-3) Projects and Impact Kai Cannot now (till the members will submit)
3-1) Regular Networking Projects Kai Done (Tum, you can add if you want!)
3-2) Starting in "new" countries Phuc Not yet (only about UBD?)
3-3) Improving qualities of NGOs Kai & Dore Done
3-4) Developing PR of i.v.s. NGOs Phuc Not yet
3-5) Sending Volunteers by NVDA Phuc Not yet
3-6) Common actions Kai Not yet
3-7) Impact and recognition Bird Done!
3-8) Asian Voluntary Service Kai Not yet
4-1) International meetings Kai Not yet
4-2) Networks of i.v.s. NGOs Kai Not yet
4-3) Partnership by Member NGOs Kai Cannot now (till the members will submit)
5-1) Membership Phuc Not yet
5-2) Executive Committee Kai Not yet
5-3) Secretariat Phuc Not yet
5-4) Working Groups Bird Done!
5-5) Asian Volinteering Ambassadors Kai Not yet
5-6) Publication & Communication Phuc Not yet
5-7) Structure of Member NGOs Kai Not yet
6-1) Financial report 2014 Tum Not yet
6-2) Finance of Member NGOs Tum Not yet
Story Telling > VSA staff blog > Network for Voluntary Development in Asia เครือข่ายอาสาสมัครเพื่อการพัฒนาเอเชีย >