Hat Yai Wildlife and Nature Education Center is started in 1980 in the area of Ton Nga Chang Forest and Animal Conservation of about 400 acres in Tong Tum Sao subdistrict, Hat Yai, Songkhla. This center is learning and information center for Wildlife and Nature for student, youth and all the people.
1. Renovation and making Nature trail, trekking way.
2. Join the Student for Environmental camp as a staff team.
3. Practice English for the local staff for communication.
4. Making material, PR broad of Wildlife and Nature for exhibition.
5. Study and get more knowledge on Wildlife and Nature.
6. Teaching English to the local primary school near the center.
Location Hat Yai Wildlife and Nature Education Center, Tong Tum Sao sub district, Hat Yai, Songkhla.
Accommodation and food Volunteer will stay at Wildlife and Nature Education Center Accommodation with mattress and pillow but please bring your sleeping bag.
Terminal Hatyai train station, Hatyai bus station, Hatyai International Airport
Leisure Activities Tone Nga Chang Water fall, Songkhla Beach, local Temple, Hatyai downtown, Floating market
Extra Fee : There will be an extra fee for project running.
Special Remarks Cultural respect, open mind and love for learning and sharing.