The second Saturday of the year in Thailand is Thai National Children’s Day, which organizes activities for kids, because they are the future for the world.
The collaboration with Baan Thunggae school organizes the annual Children's Day in 2014 with many activities for kids. This is the kids, daily plan for happiness.
· Volunteers, together with the teachers, are preparing the location in the school to organize the activities for children. Volunteer will work within a children’s atmosphere, working and shariing with them. Volunteer help to prepare material and activities and join in the National Children’s day
· Volunteers will also learn and play with students in their classroom.
1. To give children the opportunity to express their own abilities.
2. To provide children with knowledge, fun, and pride.
3. To encourage parents and others see the importance of their child.
4. To let children see the importance of the National Children's Day.
5. To allow children to do activities as a group.
Location Baan Thunggae school Tambon Baantub Maechaem district, Chiangmai
Accommodation and food Volunteer will stay in the school together in a dormitory, with separate areas for males and females.
· Chiangmai train station
· Chiangmai bus station
· Chiangmai International Airport
· Visit Hill tribe community
· Experience Nature Mountain life
Fee 5,000 Bath
· Volunteer should love to play with kids.
· The school location is on the mountain and is very isolated, volunteer need to adapt to stay in a rural area, far a way from city life.
Remark: VSA provide Home Stay or Host Family for volunteer who has short travel period before or after workcamp or MLTV project. This is an opportunity for volunteer to exchange with ordinary Thai for few days. http://www.volunteerspirit.or.th/International-Volunteer/home-stay-in-thailand