Short Term Volunteer (STV)
Please see Summary of Countries and Territories entitled for Visa Exemption and Visa on Arrival to Thailand. We will prepare invitation letter and send to sending organization for people who need visa to Thailand.
Mid-Long Term volunteer (MLTV)
- Volunteer who is going to stay one month can entry Thailand without any visa. Summary of Countries and Territories entitled for Visa Exemption and Visa on Arrival to Thailand.
- Volunteer who is going to stay more than one month should apply for Non-Immigrant Type "O" asking for period permission purpose (We will send you all documents you need).
- Not recommend to do "Visa Run" out and in Thailand many times as there were many tourists did before. Volunteer need to get right visa type before entry Thailand.
- Volunteer could not extend visa in Thailand. If you want to entry Thailand you need to asking for visa at Thai Embassy or any Thai Consular in your country or country where you live.
- If your visa run out before you finish your project, volunteer need to extend visa out of Thailand at Thai Embassy or any Thai Consular (can be Thailand neighbor countries). We will provide you all documents you need.
- Summary of Countries and Territories entitled for Visa Exemption and Visa on Arrival to Thailand
- See more information about VISA to Thailand or Thai Embassy.com
- Please contact us immediately after clearly coordianate with your sending organization if you need confirmation letter. VSA Thailand can help you before you leave your country but cannot provide a visa upon your arrival in Thailand. You need to make arrangements for a visa in your home country before your departure date. Your sending organization will usually help you along with the process. For information click here
- If you have Tourist VISA, do not go out of Thailand until your VISA invalidate because the Tourist VISA will be finished and you have to asking for VISA again at Thai Consulate abroad.